Age of School Entrance
- To be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten, the child must be at least two (2) years old.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten the child must be five (5) years old by or before September 1, but not older than five (5) years and nine (9) months.
- To be eligible for the first grade, the child must be six (6) years old by or before September 1.
Admission and Registration:
- Complete an Application.
- Current Medical Forms: DH3040 Florida Law requires that all children entering a school in Florida should be immunized for : DPT, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, and Hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenza. A Florida Certificate of Immunization signed by a Doctor is required. TB testing as part of the school Health Examination is required.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Transcript of all credits, grades earned in other schools. Note: All transcripts must be mailed by previous schools.
- Personal Reference letters are required for all new students in grades 6-8 describing his/her class performance and/or behavior. (Ex: must be by pastor, mentor, or teacher, etc.)
- Latest aptitude test results and standard achievement results
- Parents are responsible for having the present or previous school forward the applicant's transcript(s) to Daughter of Zion Junior Academy and the reference letters as mentioned above.
No application is complete without full transcript(s) and test scores.
Uniform Decorum & Dress Code:
The school uniform represents Daughter of Zion Junior Academy and God and should be worn with pride and dignity. All students must be in complete uniform by the first day of the school year.Students are required to wear full uniform during school attendance unless otherwise specified.
Students are also to wear a designated uniform during their physical education classses.
Click on any of the following buttons to access a form to fill and/or print out. We have made the application process a little simpler by providing you with fillable forms online.
Please be aware that the free Acrobat Reader does not allow you to save your work. You must purchase the complete Adobe Acrobat program. (See Details)
Printable Form Only